Somotex Nigeria Limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Established in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in the industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers with a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Somotex Nigeria Limited is a division of Mohinani Group of Companies, a leading 2nd generation family business group of Indian descent, employing over 3000 people in its multi-sector operations across various industries. With activities ranging from manufacturing of packaging & plastics to trade & distribution in chemicals / polymers / consumer durables, amongst others, the group has a key position within its respective business segments across several countries on the African sub-continent from Ghana to Kenya, as well as in international trading & service centres such as Hong Kong, London and Mumbai.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – CAC
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, Reviewing Weekly Sales Progress & Achieving Monthly Sales & Collection Targets Assigned
- Tracker Report/Market Mapping / Competition Activities
- Focus on Emerging Market & Untapped Customer Segments
- Focus on Builder Segment and business generation from construction sites.
- Identify and rope in Competition Channel/Resellers in the CAC Business
- Analysis of Competition Pricing Category wise.
- Meeting New Influencers (Contractors/Architects/HVAC Consultants) in Market
- 3 Month Sales Forecasting & Monitoring
- Achievement of Current month Moving Plan
- Written communication / Monthly commitments settlements / balance confirmations
- Local tactical promotion
- Regular meeting to Assigned Influencers, for getting Midea brand approved & doing Spec-in activity
- Growth through enhancement of skill sets-RAC->SCAC-> VRF ->CHILLER->NEW TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS
- Coordinate with concerned Business Head for category wise scheme/budget support.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree with 7-12 years work experience
NGN550,000 – 650,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as Subject of the email