Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for driving sales and utilizing electronic media to promote the company’s brand and engage the target audience in line with the overall company’s strategy.
- Develops sales and marketing plans and implements sales strategies to drive volume and profits.
- Leads creative development efforts in driving interest, awareness and sales of appliances.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells appliances to prospective and existing clients through persuading and influencing techniques;
- Generates leads through sales techniques including networking, emails, cold calls, newsletters etc.;
- Works closely with sales technicians to resolve customer complaints to maximize satisfaction and repeat purchases;
- Achieves set sales targets and quotas within the designated timeframe;
- Prepares and facilitates sales presentations to prospective and existing clients;
- Maintains and updates client database;
- Pays a frequent visit to dealers;
- Makes fields sales;
- Prepares and submits sales invoices for orders;
- Responds to clients queries and inquiries about appliances, prices and availability;
- Assists in determining selling prices of appliances based on sales reports and trends;
- Researches and analyses current sales and marketing trends and adjusts sales strategy to adapt to the changing market and competitive conditions;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports that illustrate sales volumes, potential sales and areas of client base expansion;
- Identifies sales and marketing opportunities by researching on competition as well as consumer’s needs and expectations;
- Develops innovative customer retention strategies and client relationship management techniques;
- Manages the sales operations budget and ensures that all expenditures conform to the budget.
Qualification / Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- 3-5 years of experience as a sales manager in a Luxurious home/kitchen appliance company
- Technology savvy
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email