Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Lead Qualifier
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As the Sales Lead Qualifier, you will be responsible for recognising high-interest prospects and generating qualified leads for AZA Finance’s services.
- You will support the Sales and Strategic Partnerships teams by reaching out/calling the leads in a timely manner, rigorously going through the qualification process and driving conversions.
- Your role will also involve supporting the digital marketing team with feedback on the leads and how to improve the campaigns.
- The sales lead qualifier needs to understand the importance of the lead and how it affects the sales targets.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Actively qualify leads that the marketing team have generated that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs
- Identify potential new business by responding to all inbound leads and determine whether the lead is a viable match based on a pre-established set of criteria
- Call/text/email all leads within a timely manner and do not give up on them.
- Liaise with the sales team to determine good leads
- Generate referrals from current clients and other sources such as the web and generated lists
- Outbound calling to follow up on older leads informing them of new products and gathering contact information, market data, qualifiers, and other information from prospects; enter and maintain accurate data in the CRM system
- Nurturing unqualified leads to keep them in the sales cycle
- Provide sufficient follow-up via phone and email
- Guide lead through the application process from start to finish.
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate viable leads across the regions.
- Understand customer business issues and how these issues can be solved with AZA Finance’s services
- Build relationships with the prospective new client’s key decision makers and serve as the primary first point of contact throughout the acquisition/sales lead qualification cycle
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Create reports to present lead data/trends for the marketing team
- Create/research thorough market analysis and customer segmentation for the region
- Design, develop and improve nurture campaigns with targets of converting inactive customers or lost leads.
- Ambitious and passionate professional with 2 – 3 years experience as a lead qualifier or business development manager.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills and experience in using Salesforce is an added advantage.
- Ability to understand and help promote the customer-centric vision at AZA Finance.
- A quantitative individual with a love for numbers and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), presentation, and listening skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Persevering and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.