Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited supplies glass packaging to more than 10 nations on the continent and currently the market’s largest supplier in West Africa’s fast-growing markets for Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM).
We concentrate on the African markets for glass containers because they are increasingly the top investment destinations for our clients. By strengthening our position as a top provider of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa, we hope to add value for our clients.
Recruitment is currently ongoing to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Manage and expand our portion of the company’s revenue from the client accounts in your portfolio.
- Investigate new opportunities to increase our Share of Wallet, in order to expand current business relationships and increase the value of customer accounts.
- Implement Accounts sales plan and planning agreements, in order to ensure annual sales objectives are achieved. Focus on annual/quarterly cost triggers related to customer prices and implement or negotiate where necessary.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of customers’ cyclical demand so as to improve service and recognize opportunities. Use this information to gather forecasts and share with the planner to facilitate the demand plans.
- Negotiate and implement the annual business budget and planning agreements, in terms of sales turnover, profitability and other KPIs, so as to contribute the agreed profits.
- Focus on stock levels, ensuring slow moving stock is attended to quickly.
- Maintain frequent communication and make planned visits to customers so as to evaluate and resolve complaints and therefore continuously reinforce relations and increase satisfaction of customers and decision makers.
- Review Accounts results on a monthly basis, explain the reasons for any deviations and take corrective actions, in order to be aligned with the agreed budget and planning agreement.
- Report ongoing (dynamic) analysis regarding market conditions and competitor activities to maintain market awareness to the company management and sales force.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing or other sales related fields
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Experience in the commercial/sales area from a B2B company
- Experience in logistics/manufacturing sector is preferable.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online