JMG blends international technologies with regional expertise to satisfy the African market’s development needs, while providing solutions in electricity generation and electrical equipment. JMG has a 20-year history in Africa and strong relationships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Asaba and Warri – Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client seeks to engage the service of a Sales Executive who will be responsible for the sales of Inverters and batteries, electrical products such as Swicthgears, changeovers, Distribution Boards, Ceiling Fans, Switches and Sockets.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Should be able to sell Inverters and batteries, electrical products such as Swicthgears, changeovers, Distribution Boards, Ceiling Fans, Switches and Sockets.
- Should be able to do complete market analysis and timely feedback to respective HOD/ Line Manager
- Should handle the business from Enugu, Asaba, Onitsha, Benin and Warri.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Should have a First Degree or it equivalent.
- Should have atleast 3 – 4 years of experience in the sales of sell Inverters and batteries, electrical products such as Swicthgears, changeovers, Distribution Boards, Ceiling Fans, Switches and Sockets.
- Must have experience in sales of inverter batteries and electrical products
- Candidate should be either from electrical or inverter battery industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.