Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Req ID: 200002AJ
Location: Nigeria-Federal Capital Territory-Abuja-Nigeria, Abuja, DBU Industrial Area 1
Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Type: Exempt – Experienced
>> Click here for latest Cummins Recruitment 2021 / 2022 today
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account in a business to customer environment.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, University, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Instills trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Account Planning – Identifies objectives to drive execution of business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative to where it needs to be and enabling tracking of progress against targets.
- Articulating Value Proposition – Interprets internal and external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer’s specific needs to differentiate against competition.
- Developing Account Strategy – Determines current status of account in terms of relationship, financial, product competitiveness, barriers, quality, and service and defining desired future state by balancing customer requirements and business capabilities in order to define achievable targets aligned with the business strategy.
- Intuitive Listening And Adapting Solutions – Translates needs, expectations, or asks from customers, stakeholders, etc. into actionable solutions through active listening and intuition; chooses or produces solutions (e.g. process change, tool, product, service, etc.) to meet or exceed the customers’ or stakeholders’ needs or expectations or to provide value.
- Sales Forecasting – Collects and assesses customer data from internal and external sources; compares against historical data to determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption patterns.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Plans proactively for successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact activities accordingly; as applicable coaches sellers in order to achieve sales objectives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online