AXA Mansard is a leading provider of Life and Non-Life insurance products and services. AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 166,000 employees serving 107 million clients in 64 countries. AXA has more than over 20 years continuous presence in Africa.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify and establish business relationship with potential clients.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer.
- Develop network in high Income persons’ market space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating list of prospective clients.
- Develop sales through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer
- Maintain high presence at social functions and events to enhance AXA Mansard’s market presence
- Maintain high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews and utilize information gathered to offer risk management solutions to clients.
Other activities aside key responsibilities:
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating of Leads which should result in sales.
- Cross selling of policies to existing and new customers
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than those who walk into the Agency office
- Willingness to attend social gathering that will benefit the business
Required Skills and Competencies
- OND in any course
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.