Cormart Nigeria Limited, member of the TGI Group, is a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria involved in the production and supply of chemicals and raw materials for personal, homecare and industrial purposes. Cormart is a dynamic and fast growing business that offers valuable learning opportunities to employees within a friendly work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Adhesives / Construction Chemicals)
Employment Type: Full time
- Identify and create key distributors in up-country markets
- Manage and service the existing distributors’ requirements.
- Identify key markets for business growth.
- Identify potential distributors
- Conduct market research.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners or Principals.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, analytic and problem solving skills.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience in the Adhesive/Construction Chemicals Industry
- Previous working experience in the Northern and Eastern States of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are interested in upscaling your career and meet the minimum qualifications specified below, send your application, referencing the role you are applying for.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.