Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Report to: Business Development Manager PH
Overall Purpose of Job
- In-depth knowledge of Milton Roy Products to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, EPC Companies and other profitable companies.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of Milton Roy products.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Prepare teleconference meeting with OEM’s on Rotating Equipment (Milton Roy)
- Prepare monthly report on each teleconference with OEM
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target – driven achievement
- Any other duties that maybe assigned
- A good Engineering University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Intelligence gathering skills
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Good working knowledge of Milton Roy products and Services
- Proven ability to advise clients
- Proven track record of winning businesses
- Proven account management experience.
- Direct sales and marketing experience into E&P and EPC companies
- Self-starter and a self-motivator
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sound computing skills
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online