Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Convasser
>> Click here for Latest Virgin-landmarts Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Virgin-landmarts Jobs & Careers
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Canvasser to talk to the public about products. As a Canvasser, you will be responsible for approaching people in malls, at home, and on the street, and telling them about our product(s) and its uses
- We may also require you to sell our products first-hand and attend events, such as county fairs and expos, where our product(s) will be displayed.
- To ensure success as a Canvasser, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong background in sales, and the ability to provide information on a range of products
- Ultimately, a top-notch Canvasser is someone who can intimately relate to people face-to-face and sell the company products or ideas without coming across as aggressive.
- Memorizing and reciting sales scripts or statements prepared by the employer.
- Driving to Canvassing locations.
- Approaching and talking to people in malls, on the street, and in their homes about the company or organization.
- Displaying knowledge of the product or organization and attempting to sway opinions.
- Obtaining signatures and personal information for electoral parties and businesses.
- Making cold calls from the office.
- Answering questions about the company product, party lea,der or organization.
- Attending rallies, shows, fairs, and other industry-related events.
- Maintaining a professional appearance.
- Meeting quotas set out by the company or organization.
- School Diploma, HND or B.Sc
- Sales experience preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sell ideas or products and sway opinions.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
>> Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (21 Positions)
>> Apply for Federal University of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (60 Positions) | FUPRE Apply for Recruitment Portal | recruitment.fupre.edu.ng/login
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The interview will take place at:
Zone A, Plaza 005, by Aspanda First Gate,
Trade Fair International Market,
Badagry Express Way,