VIP Express Tourism Limited is a top international travel and tourism company offering its members high quality vacation accommodation services. VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthen these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday riggers of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the sales consultant, your role revolves around communication and the introduction of potential clients to the business.
- In order to be successful in this role, you must be agile, compelling, enthusiastic, have a great head for sales, be target driven, and be competitive.
- Welcome potential clients onto the sales presentation
- Build pre-sales presentation and relationships with potential clients
- Pitch and sell packages offered by VIP Express Tourism Ltd
- Follow up and keep communication between clients and VIP Express Tourism Ltd
- Collect and generate referrals from members/clients
- Assist the accounts and debt collections departments with pending client payment.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any related discipline of the aforementioned position is required.
- At least 1 year prior experience in any of the aforementioned position is an added advantage.
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, vibrant and financially motivated.
- Good communication skills to work with the public.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Inhouse training is provided.
- Career progression opportunities are available within the company.
- Health insurance coverage is provided by the company after 3 months of continuous and satisfactory performance.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.