Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We are a diverse group ofover 5,000 entrepreneurial development professionals located in over 40 countries who are committed to making it easier for all peopleto lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire.
PSI is using its global presence and 50+ years of experience to helpreimagine healthcare. We are working to shape market systems, shift policy and funding, and strengthen global capacity to bettersupport consumer empowered healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Locations: Lagos and Onitsha, Anambra
Slot: 4 (2 per location)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for experienced Sales Consultants that will be operating out of the Lagos and Onitsha national markets for a large-scale distribution of MA commodities (Avertiso and Mifeso).
- The consultants will work with the wholesalers, retailers, institutions, hospitals, and other sales and distribution channels out of these locations and report to the Demand Creation Representatives.
The Sales Consultants will spearhead the following:
- Identify and engage wholesalers in their respective markets
- Generate a database for wholesalers in their respective markets
- Conduct large scale sales and distribution of MA commodities (Avertiso and Mifeso) in their respective markets
- Identify other sales delivery channels in their respective locations
- Carry out all key sales strategies in their respective locations to deliver on 2022 sales targets.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution of medical/ethical products
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria sales market
- Ability to canvass for sales in all key distribution channels (Wholesalers, Retailers, PPMVs, Hospitals, Institutional sales etc)
- Basic knowledge in report writing
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Language skills: Fluent English is essential.
- Applicant must reside in the desired zone (either Lagos or Onitsha)
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV with a Cover Letter in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail