Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the store.
- You will make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags
- Conduct daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- HND or B.Sc Degree in any related discipline preferably Marketing, Business, and Finance
- 1 – 2 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting, and closing skills
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.