Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We looking to recruit a seasoned Sales and Marketing Manager to upscale their revenue drive.
- The manager of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of sales, analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth goals.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and communication skills with associates, guests and owners. Directs sales associates, builds sales budgets and marketing/business plans, while ensuring the hotel is protected and inventory controls are in place.
- Ensures all operations are in alignment with the vision of theCompany and brand standards.
- Delivers quality service, achieves financial goals and implements short and long term strategies.
- Establishing powerful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Establish outstanding relationships within the market place.
- Set property up for success for year over year profit goals.
- Have a proven track record as a Director of Sales and Marketing in a upscale hotel 5 star hotel.
- Experienced leader who can effectively manage a team and ensure action plans and goals are attained.
- Can deploy and mentor a sales team to uncover new accounts and business in a highly competitive market.
- Is a self-starter who is able to work creatively and has a strong marketing background.
- Minimum of 6 years of hotel sales and marketing management experience.
- Degree in any related sales course.
- Ability to Travel and multi-task.
- Requires effective business writing ability and communications skills.
- Develop strong internal and customer relations.
- Proven experience as a manager in the hotel.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.