Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Contract Worker
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Kano, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Merchandizing and visibility for OGL brands in and out market.
- Working with the sales team to execute targeted sales strategies.
- Conducting market research on competitor products and trends.
- Stock keeping and reporting.
- Maintaining customer relations.
- OGL product consumer engagement and sampling activities.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE, OND or HND qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales and marketing.
- High-level Integrity.
- Ambition to grow.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test.