The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world class status. Consequently, applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the position below:
Job Title: Road Marshal Assistant II (CONPASS 04)
Cadre: Road Marshal Assistant
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Application is online through the link above or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form for screening.
Enquiries: For all Enquiries, call: 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or e-mail: email@example.com .