A leading digital payment institution in Nigeria desirous of recruiting highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position in our Payment Services Bank:
Job Title: Risk Officer (Operational & Liquidity Risk)
Job Ref: ROOLR
- Identify, mitigate, monitor and report operational and liquidity risk Review internal and external audit reports to extract relevant risk and control information for use in reporting, remediation and system improvement. Monitor and act on any PKI/KRI adverse trends that arise.
- Track and analyze incidences of frauds (successful and attempted). Identify causes and implement with respective units measures to close loopholes.
- Biisiness process reviews and improvements.
- Develop business continuity framework and plans for the bank and follow up with respective units on their implementation. Provide liquidity report detailing funding position, funding needs, funds management, etc vide such repost such as liquidity coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding ratio (NSFR) etc. Provide guidance for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements with respect to liquidity.
- Participate in regulatory review process. Develop an inter departmental Service
- Level Agreement to assist the Bank in achieving efficiency and effectiveness in business measurements
Qualification & Experience
- Good University degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or business related discipline
- 2 years post NYSC relevant experience in a financial institution.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.