Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rewards Analyst
Job Identification: 17
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Provide input for compensation surveys and analyze survey data as well as information collected from individual organizations, highlighting trends and issues for consideration
- Implement existing bonus and incentive plans, and support with design of new incentive programs
- Prepare pay propositions and communicate approved total reward offer for incoming hires.
- Assist in the implementation and sustenance of non monetary recognition arrangements which will create and embed a culture of spontaneous recognition
- Ensure that employee pay packages and payroll instructions are properly implemented and executed in line with policy
- Effectively communicate Reward details and changes to employees as required
- Prepare periodic Compensation reports to guide Executive decisions
- 3 – 5 years specialized experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Understanding of market survey techniques; ability to conduct and interpret compensation surveys;
- Strong data analysis skills
- Payroll Management is an added advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively and be part of the broader team
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel/Power BI or other data
- Strategic Decision Support
- Passion for Excellence and “Can
- Do Spirit
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online