Rainoil Limited is significant player in the Nigerian oil and gas market, dealing with the storage, haulage, distribution, and retail sales of petroleum products. Our main products are gasoline (PMS), diesel (AGO), and kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward & Performance Specialist
- BSc in HRM/Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Reward & Performance Specialist and knowledge of HR General Practice.
- Knowledge of performance management and competency frameworks, design principles and application through the HR life cycle
- Good Knowledge of payroll computation and calculation.
- Understanding of Statutory benefits (NSITF, PAYE, PENSION, NHF) remittance.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Experience working with market-based pay structures and participating in salary surveys.
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system.
- Manage salary survey and bench marking activities, ensuring compensation practices and programs globally are competitive with the industry and conform to statutory requirements.
- Participate in annual salary review
- Well versed with common HR practices and sound knowledge of employment labour law.
- Ability to operate and communicate well with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online