ReelFruit, founded in 2012, is the market leader in the healthy snack category, pioneering the introduction of healthy dried fruit as a snack in the Nigerian market. The company was founded on a mission to build a scalable agribusiness to add value to raw materials locally and produce, package and distribute locally made snacks that could sit on any shelf in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Collection Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would contribute to organization’s success by collecting due receivables timely and efficiently, assisting the Receivable Officer in monitoring receivables and payments, keeping receivables to the barest minimum, while maintaining customer relationship in order to stimulate business growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and visit stores to collect all due pending invoices from customers Mondays to Fridays.
- Daily follow up with customers via calls, SMS, WhatsApp, email etc.
- Follow all receivables and renewal collection/cash handling processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicate areas of difficulty or discrepancy promptly.
- Daily Remittance of cash and cheque collection to the account officer
- Give daily field itinerary report by close of business on the WhatsApp group platform.
- Develop and send detailed revenue collection reports on a daily, weekly monthly and quarterly basis.
- Escalate issues of invoice discrepancies, customer statements preparation and reconciliation, problematic stores, account adjustments, customer refunds, etc. to your up-line
- Adequate use of field collection register, and update of other collection templates.
- Daily Update and signing of cash remittance book
- Resolve any customer complaint and escalate issues beyond your resolution.
- Ensure good customer relationship management and employ diplomacy in handling disputes critical matters.
- Work collaboratively with your team member and others
- Ensure alignment with instructions from the Finance manager
- Foster conducive working environment for team members and resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Participate in the departmental/organizational appraisals.
Business Process Improvement:
- Prompt resolution of operational matters.
- All assigned channels must be fully optimized.
- All receivables collection must be remitted, and unremitted payments must be escalated to the Finance department.
- Other duties as may be assigned or delegated to you in your department
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Effective communication skill: written and verbal
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Must be self driven
- Target oriented
- Very meticulous with money and trust worthy
- Innovative and proactive.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online