Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury women’s wear fashion brand located in Ikoyi, Lagos State is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
>> Click here for Latest Owens and Xley Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Owens and Xley Consults Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers’ complaints
- Process customers’ payments
- Respond to all enquiries
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate
- Work with the Production Manager to fulfil client orders
- Supervise the security personnel
- Steam garments
- Arrange outfits on the mannequins
- Ensure that all fittings and fixtures are working optimally
- Plan and supervise all maintenance and repair works
- Create monthly reports
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail or fashion industry a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management
- Proven integrity
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Preferably lives within Island axis
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject of the mail.