Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a Spa and Beauty Store, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager / Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: Monday – Saturday (10:00 am – 6:00 pm).
- The Spa Manager has the responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the company.
- Specifically responsible for the people, processes, financial record keeping, and strategy development.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Regularly ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities
- Interview and train staff
- Coach store team to perform in a professional engaging manner and lead by example
- Monitor, analyze and communicate staff’s overall performance
- Product evaluation & research (old and new)
- Set and meet store sales objectives
- Create monthly financial plan/goal
- Perform day-to-day account entries and reconciliations.
- Provide financial recommendations for decision-making promptly.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Perform reconciliation for distributors’ accounts
- Prepare payroll for the month
- Keep updated records of stock and inventory movement across all retail outlets
- Monitor overall store stock level
- Ensure that all fixtures are working optimally
- Send daily report to the Business Director
- Any other task assigned
Skills / Competencies
- B.Sc or HND in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’working experience in a retail store or in a Spa
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, leadership, planning, and coordination skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.