Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem-solving skills, a passion for customer service and a can-do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the forefront of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that see the Quality control of every task.
Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
Locations: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina
Employment Type: Full-time
- Retail managers are responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- The retail manager’s role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff.
- They are responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
Typical Responsibilities of the Job include:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Managing budgets maintaining statistical and financial records dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- liaising with head office.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, NCE, OND with 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.