Jamb 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Jamb online portal for result 2021. Jamb is a hospitality consultancy firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled jamb to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waiter / Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions, and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Greet and escort jamb to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed result information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect result payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu, and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Offer jamb recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the jamb email.