Jamb 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Jamb online portal for result 2021. Design Union is a Real Estate development group with vast portfolios of construction projects with corporate Head Office in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at sites.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepares and reviews maps, drawings, sketches, plats, and simple reports from field notes and makes recommendations.
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs and databases to collect and record Jamb data of geological areas according to project requirements.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Conduct surveys to determine precise location and measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas and contours for construction, map making and other purposes.
- Establish, verify and approves internal finishing levels and gauges on-site to assist the Supervisors in achieving desired finishes.
- Work hand in hand with the construction detailing team of the design in establish required levels on-site consistently to achieve Jamb project goals.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- HND / BSc Degree in Surveying and Geoinformatics (Upper Credit or Lower Credit)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position with rich practical experience in multi floors building projects.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Good team player
- Punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Apt technical and logical thought for troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.