Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Restaurants – We are a restaurant chain operating in the city of Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand all company policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and training programs and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for violations of company policies, in line with given guidelines.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management
- Ensures compliance to HACCP and Health and safety standards
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Responsible for planning and organizing local store marketing activities.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, the appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Adequate planning and coordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”.
- Ensure that all inventory received and final products meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, food cost and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND / NCE qualification
- 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.