NPower Latest News: McPenielis the parent company of SME Online Store and The npower Review. We are a Business technology design and development company based in Nigeria. The company is established to broker the demand for operational process enhancement in professional bodies/organizations as obtainable in developed countries. We have a track record of successful business/software project designs and development with individuals, public and private organizations of all sizes several of which can testify to the improvement of their operational process, productivity, and quality enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NPower Research Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position of a Research Assistant at npower Consultancy is a virtual position in which a researcher provides research and content support for a Senior Researcher.
- The selected candidate should prepare to work from home for the first three months after which his/her employment status will be reviewed and considered for full employment.
- To work from home, such npower researcher must have a personal computer, access to the internet supply, and a alternative power supply.
Prospective applicants should also:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years work experience.
- Be computer literate and internet Savvy
- Have good communication and npower skills and with strong attention to detail.
- Must have experience with npower researches particularly researches in the social science field.
- Must be able to work with or without supervision
- Process desktop research skills.
N60,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Research Assistant” as the subject of the email.