TransAlliance was formed to bring together expertise from various business sectors to better harness the power and potential of these various sectors through problem solving techniques, synergy and a clear-cut strategy. The Group’s interests span a range of sectors from financial services to travel and hospitality to oil and gas and other industries. The Group of companies includes FAZO Travels and TransAlliance Capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate – Strategy Research and Innovation
- Research Associate is responsible for regulating research concerned with company strategies, business, finances, and market conditions.
- Work closely with the Group Head, to plan, organize, and conduct research for the organization.
- Plans schedule according to variety of methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of subordinate personnel assigned to participate in project.
- Conducts research, utilizing various resources/sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts for prospective clients.
- Discusses findings with other personnel to evaluate validity of findings.
- Undertaking ad hoc analysis to identify new business opportunities in the region
- Identifying new resource companies to reach their goals.
- Analyze findings using analytic tools like root-cause analysis.
- Ability to conduct multiple research projects at once.
- Financial analysis and assessment of client’s existing operations.
- Category assessment, competitive analysis and projections of future growth
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Communicating findings with team/HOD to understand business challenges and potential solutions.
- Prepares reports of completed projects for publication in technical journals, for presentation to department requesting for project.
- Consistently adhere to regulatory standards and requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Math’s or Statistics or relevant field from a foreign or Nigeria university.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 6 years work experience in banking/Fintech or any sector.
- Any of the following Certifications – CFA, CPA, will be an added advantage.
- IT skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.