Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out market research to source for and gather data as well as analyze data.
- Conduct preliminary studies and other fact-finding assignments to facilitate research activities.
- Write up, read up, and review research constantly
- Seek out industry contacts for technical data and cases studies.
- Liaise with industry managers for business data verification.
- Develop and present complex reports on assigned tasks.
- Develop self to enhance professional growth and quality of work.
- Any other relevant responsibility assigned by line manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Concrete contributions to enable a variety of specific projects
- Timely completion of assigned tasks
- Constant improvement of quality of work output
- Feedback from Line Manager.
- First or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Experience in data collation/analysis in a medium or large scale organization or research institution.
- Good quantitative and qualitative research methodology and data analysis skills
- Good computer skills (including mastery of Microsoft Office especially Power-Point and Excel)
- Excellent time management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Market research skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Data gathering skills (archival, field, etc.)
- Knowledge of proofreading and referencing
- Humility and tenacity.
N150,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Close proximity to the location is an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.