GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations for the CEO and Clients.
Requirements, Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Business, Financial or Market Analysis Skills and Behaviours
- Firm grasp on the financial decision-making process within the organization of employment
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Working knowledge of the target industry and market
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.