Apply for Relationship Officers Job Recruitment at Trident Microfinance Bank Limited (TMFB). Trident Microfinance Bank Limited (TMFB) is a financial institution licensed in October 2016, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to engage in microfinance banking. As a microfinance bank, we provide financial services to micro, small and medium enterprises both formal and informal, and to underserved individuals who require affordable loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The relationship officer would be responsible for the following;
- Mobilization of customers for small business loans within Abuja and its environs, majorly Wuse, Utako, Garki, Kubwa markets. Etc.
- Generate leads into any of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) markets through key distributor schemes.
- Signing on, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, food vendors (online & offline).
- Contractors/Suppliers of NGOs etc.
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required.
- Recovery of overdue loans while ensuring cordial and long-term relationship with customers through excellent customer service.
- Appraising client’s business and capacity to service requested loan.
- Capture all required information (i.e. client & guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image and address).
- Post-disbursement monitoring.
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Bank.
- B.Sc. / HND (or OND with 4 years experience in the microfinance industry).
- Prior experience as a loan officer in a financial institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be resident in Abuja or environs.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfied candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.