Quebec Food Processing Industrial Parks Limited is a start-up Agro, Food and Tropical Fruits production and processing investment firm duly registered with the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC: 1710593.
The Company is envisioned to deal on all-around agricultural production, processing, marketing, distribution, agro export investments and the company is poised to develop, own and manage Agro-processing industrial Parks in the state based on our business model that gears towards creating direct/indirect jobs for both local farmers and Agriculture-major related graduates through the setting up of enormous processing plants with major aim of reducing the massive unemployment rate in Nigeria and bring-in new investment opportunities in the agric sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer (Marketing)
Locations: Imo, Oyo, Nasarawa & Abuja (F.C.T)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Have a minimum of O.N.D, H.N.D, and B.SC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Agriculture or related discipline.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ work experience.
- Possess good marketing, customer service and interpersonal relation skills
- Have an experience in related role in savings and loans management,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access) is an added advantage
- Ability to meet-up target is an added advantage.
- Proximity to the locations will highly be considered.
NGN 50,000 – 80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (with cover letter and a recent passport sized photo) to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.