United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Checkout FRSC latest recruitment 2021. FRSC job recruitment is currently ongoing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products
- Market the brand
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum experience of 2 years in sales and marketing.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirement above would be contacted