ARM Investment Managers is a wholly owned subsidiary of ARM Traditional Asset Management Company Ltd (ARMTAM); the largest non-bank financial services institution in Nigeria. We partner with our clients to protect their wealth for the future and bring immense value to transactions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Institutional Asset Management
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: Investment Management
Job type: Full time
Overview of the Role
- Our Institutional Asset Managers work with Corporations (private or government) by taking the time to better understand their business to help optimize income/cash flow management and proper investment management thereby giving the corporations the freedom to pursue your strategic initiatives.
- The team has the primary responsibility of attracting and retaining clients, day to day interaction with clients and prospects and identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver superior investment solutions and the role of the relationship manager is to deepen relationship with our existing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Relationship Manager role is to deepen relationships with existing clients, and it must be evident in the additional inflows we receive.
- Manage the key stakeholders in different mandates
- Ensure adherence to the service level agreement with clients
- Supervise the admin support staff to ensure we meet the service agenda for the business and clients etc
- A First Degree qualification in Science, Engineering, Finance or Social Sciences
- Must have 3 – 5 years of professional working experience in the financial services industry
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret investment and commercial opportunities
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects, and consultants within the institutional segment
- Must have excellent presentation skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge
- Familiarity and existing relationships with local and offshore institutional mandates.
- Ability to quickly comprehend, filter complex information and escalate to other members of the team for follow ups.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online