First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, CBG Energy (Upstream, Downstream and Marginal Fields)
Job Identification: 426
Job Schedule: Part time
- Initiate the winning of new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Negotiate & convince customers to buy the bank’s product/services
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing customers
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business
- Provide support in the origination and execution of IBG transactions
- Carry out due diligence on client transactions.
- Work closely with Credit and Product Partners
- Support transactional approval process (including business, legal and compliance, tax and accounting etc.)
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business-related. Higher Degrees/Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience across various business segments
- Excellent business development experience and natural flair for sales & marketing
- Strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration and account management skills
- Ability to leverage products to increase market penetration, drive liability generation, increase profitability and market share
- Knowledge of financial modelling, quantitative and analytic skills; and familiarity with specialized industry issues.
Application Closing Date
10:51 AM: 26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online