Rehoboth Palace Nigeria Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate/Management Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing you as well?
- Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- Receiving training from the concerned people in addition to performing duties in several departments such as client services, health care data, operations, sales etc of a particular organization.
- Learning staff functions and line, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of an organization in the corporate world
- Setting objectives and performance goals with higher officials and trainers of the organization.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with the trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
- Performing additional duties which are often assigned to management trainees by a particular company apart from the above mentioned duties.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum of a High National Diploma in Business Admin, Marketing, Engineering, Social Science and any other relevant disciplines
- Be a self-starter and live in Lagos the Centre of our business coast
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org