Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Krystal Medical Centre is a leading health organization that focuses on health care, provides and promote continuity of care for clients at home, at the hospital. We care and God cures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse (RN) from any recognized institution or possess a Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BNSC)
- A minimum of one (1) year working experience is required.
- Candidates for this position must be a female
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency in the use of Microsoft word is required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and a client-oriented disposition capable of dealing with a complexity interactive challenges in difficult and emotional situations.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing their telephone numbers, email address and copies of their credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit in person at:
15, Emmanuel Keshi Street,
Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.