The A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited is a leading manufacturing and distribution company in Nigeria and West Africa supplying a variety of products and services across a range of industries including general dealerships, motor dealerships and real estate. The company has business interests in supplying power and gas products, consumer foods and bakery products and printing supplies as well as offers products and services for the real estate, hotel and commercial vehicles sectors. AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc operates through a number of subsidiaries; Leventis Foods Plc, Leventis Motors, Abuja (Capital Motors) Plc, Mainland Hotels, Leventis Real Estate, Druckfarben Nigeria Plc and Chrisstahl Nigeria Plc.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager – West
- To plan, direct and manage the performance of the Regional Maintenance unit, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
- Develop, review, and report on the Regional Fleet Maintenance Unit’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by team members.
- Ensure optimum truck availability level for the region.
- Make sure that the key performance indicators as Budgeted are maintained or improved upon.
- Overall management of the Regional Fleet Maintenance Unit and ensuring compliance with the company’s health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Develop cost control and cost reduction strategies.
- Recommend and Implement policies that will effectively address the systemic gaps, leakages identified during repairs and maintenance period.
- Manage performance of team members and ensure performance objectives are set in line with the company’s performance management policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members undertake training in line with individual personal development plans.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, MBA will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate engineering experience (Trucks and other earth moving vehicles) with at least 5 years’ top management experience.
- Good understanding of Financials.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com on subject matter “Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager”