Regional Business Executive Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc. Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Executive – Institutional Banking
Location: Abuja FCT
Job Type: full-time
- To ensure the effective implementation of the region’s Institutional Banking sales target and strategy in the applicable Region attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across all business channels; execute and coordinate the provision of a full spectrum of financial services to customers, excellent relationship management process, cultivate relationships, ensure business transactions are within the Bank’s risk appetite in order to contribute substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the Bank
- Drive the region’s Institutional Banking sales strategy; ensure all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Oversee risk asset transactions in the region to ensure growth, quality value propositions and within the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using customer value chain analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- Facilitate new commercial business through market scanning, joint marketing calls and intelligence gathering
- Provide and drive strong collaboration within the regional commercial teams to achieve set targets
- Drive budgets; monitor and report budget performance of Regional commercial businesses
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective products/service offerings.
- Review strategies to ensure excellent, efficient and comprehensive customer service delivery is provided constantly
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in sales & marketing in any Financial Institution
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online