HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a recycling company with factory in ogun state is currently in need of a highly experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recycling Operation Manager
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Industry: Recycling/ Manufacturing
- We are currently in need of a highly experiencedOperations Manager will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the company particularly its operations, meeting and exceeding our production and operations targets.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide overall coordination of the factory operations, including but not limited to purchase of raw materials, inventory management and stock control, production process, quality control, process and cost optimization of the production process.
- Outbound shipping and other logistics.
- Ensure the factory is running smoothly at all times.
- Lead a team of Operation and production staff to ensure the effective running of the factory.
- Ensure safety and environmental policies and guidelines are established and followed through.
- Drive factory operations towards 99% uptime, zero defects and zero HSE &Enviromental incidents.
- Provide detailed operations reports and updates
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time
- B.Sc/HND in related field.
- 10 years of experience as an Operations/Production Manager in a factory/production environment.
- Must be experienced in handling and reporting operational information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP Software etc
- Extensive experience running a Recycling Plant or other production plants
- Understanding of Operational processes, quality controls and cost control in a production plant.
- Understanding of OSHAS and EnviromentalManagement Systems.
- Ability to manage time and to prioritize work effectively
- Strong analytical skills to Initiate and develop practices, analyze, and identify the best solution
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of operations and production staff.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.