Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-four (24) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Default loan recovery and making a proper analysis of the customers in question.
- To be able to establish a report as to why a customer is in default and not paying.
- Candidate must be able to do recovery of company default effectively.
- Candidate with some experience with any reputable microfinance institution will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and work outside kaduna at any given short notice.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / NCE qualification.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
- Bonuses are attached to every recoveries made, subject to terms and conditions.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit their CV in person at:
B 8 NUT Endwell Office Complex, T 18 3rd Floor,
Mogadishu City Centre,