Crossover Microfinance Bank was initially formed in 1992 under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd. The bank was then renamed Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd or Crossover Mortgage Bankers with a new focus and team in 2010. With new investors and an ever-increasing need for capital in the retail sector, Crossover changed its business model from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to support micro and small companies. In March 2016, it started doing full-scale microfinance activities. With a paid up capital of N450 million, Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is properly approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and recognised by NDIC. Currently, the bank has a number of locations, with its main office at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate correspondent bank statements and casebook / general ledger and reconcile them.
- Prepare journals and ensure accounts are reconciled to show all accrued outstanding are updated and balances match with the general ledger and trial balance.
- Work with BOPs and Head office finance department for timely transactions, booking and clearance of related bank reconciliation items.
- Investigate all entry in the reconciliation statement and general ledger suspense accounts to ensure all items are posted promptly and timely clearance of accounts respectively
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly summary of reconciliation report to ensure it tallies with the bank’s trial balance
- Analyse, reconcile and proof read the general ledgers. Monitor inter-institution receivables and payables for the bank.
- Follow up of all outstanding items on bank reconciliation statements with concern and/or various organization units
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of bank transactions for all the bank’s accounts
- Verify the reliability and accuracy of bank balances in the general ledger and trial balance.
- Perform other duties as required by line manager
- Interested candidates should possess an HND in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.