Rainoil Non-graduate Recruitment – Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Details of Rainoil Non-graduate Recruitment for Loader:
Job Title: Loader
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- This position is responsible for loading Rainoil’s petroleum products into the customers’ trucks and ensuring delivery of the correct quantity and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Programs the details from the customer’s loading ticket into the loading meter.
- Loads products unto the customer’s trucks.
- Assists the Gantry supervisor in carrying out ullaging on the trucks to ascertain that the correct quantity and quality of fuel has been dispensed.
- Performs excellent customer service in all operations.
- Gives reports regularly to the Gantry supervisor, escalating any issues/ anomalies observed.
- Minimum of SSCE / WAEC Certificate
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role
Rainoil Non-graduate Recruitment Deadline
4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.