The College of Education, Akwanga, is a tertiary institution located in Akwanga town in Akwanga Local Government Area in Nasarawa State, in central Nigeria. The institution was established as the Advanced Teachers College Akwanga (ATCA) in September 1976, by Plateau State edict No.5 in 1978. The edict was then repealed in favour of Nasarawa State Edict No. 16 of 1996 which came into effect on 1 October 1996, after the state was created from Plateau State, by the Abacha government, which transferred the responsibilities of the institution to Nasarawa state government, as a result of the location of the institution in the new Nasarawa state.
The Advanced Teachers College began academic activities at a temporary site in Jos town with a campus in Akwanga. The Advanced Teachers College later moved from Jos to its permanent site in Akwanga, on 1 September 1985.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor II (CONTEDISS 07)
Location: Akwanga, Nasarawa
- Candidate must possess a good Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognized University.
Terms of Appointment & Conditions of Service
As contained in the Conditions of Service of the College of Education, Akwanga.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to include but not limited the following:
- Full Name
- Post Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State & Local Govt. Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if any)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if any)
- Work Experience, Status and Salary
- Current Position and Salary
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Names and Address of Three (3) Referees.
Applicants should indicate, at the Top Left hand Corner of the envelope, the Position they are applying for, address and send to:
College Of Education,
P.M.B 05, Akwanga
- Applicants should request their Referees to forward their confidential reports under confidential cover on their behalf directly to the Registrar, on or before the closing date.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of their Certificates and other Credentials at the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.