CWAY Water is undoubtedly today rated as the No.1 Nigerian market brand for 18.9 litre dispenser refilling water and dispenser machines. CWAY Water company is currently the Nigeria’s largest and the most advanced Refilling Water Plant in operations with daily sales stands at thousands of tons of treated drinking water and thus contributing immensely improving the healthy lifestyle of numerous Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Officer to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Officer, or Quality Assurance officer, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality officer is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- He/she must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology or other related field
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as quality control officer
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent maths abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
N50,000 – N66,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2002.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.