Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant – Golden Pasta / Snacks
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Collect raw material sample from truck and analyzes to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Conduct coding check on finished goods and ensure that parameters such as dates, expiry dates, batch numbers and sealing of packaging materials are in order.
- Conduct hourly analysis on packed product to ensure consistency in product weight and other quality parameters.
- Assess and evaluate samples of products produced during night shift and note any variations where necessary.
- Assist the QA Supervisor to carry out other QA activities.
- To carry out a physical examination of the product quality.
- To ensure proper documentation of all results in analytical log books.
- To issue and monitor the use of digits and code numbers in the packaging section for proper date marking.
- OND in a Science related course
- 5 0’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings
- At least 2 years Laboratory experience.
The Person Must:
- Be attentive to details and very observant.
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline and integrity.
- Be computer literate
- Be highly numerate
- Have good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online