Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Requisition ID: 848236
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Perform work in a safe manner.
- Analyse testing and inspection following the established manufacturing inspection, sampling, statistical process control and the Standard Test Method (STM) and documenting them on the PASS system and generate required report to verify compliance to RFT Make and product attribute standard
- Share expertise and knowledge of product quality and the consumer impact with operation’s crews.
- Provide accurate, real-time audits of plant inspection and testing results to identify and correct quality deficiencies on shift.
- Review documentation and determine disposition of key raw materials.
- Provide timely, effective communication of quality system changes, updates and concerns to operation crew members.
- Assist with troubleshoot PASS related software issues.
- Provide Operations with testing, inspection and general machine support as needed to meet quality objectives.
- Complete documentation for held or rejected finished product and raw material and ensure held and rejected material are clearly labelled for traceability and inform the Lead Quality Analyst
- Coordinate on shift re-work of held finished product according to procedures.
- Monitor and identify crew specific quality development needs and communicate this to the Lead Quality Analyst
- Participate in providing quality training to the Operations crew on product quality.
- Communicate quality systems changes, trials/waiver activity, specification updates and concerns to crew members.
- Compiling of shift quality reports and accumulating quality statistical data.
- Identify and report non-conforming product (NCP) and verify NCP raised by the operations following standard procedure for NCP
- Support all RFT related activities (Design, Procure , Move , Sell)
- Maintain and calibrate quality testing equipment and instruments as per schedule and report any defective instrumentation to the Quality Leader Specialist.
- Support execution of Quality protocols and Trial activity.
- Adherence to KC Safe Work Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, LEAN Manufacturing Principles and maintain Housekeeping Standards.
- Ensure QA records of retained samples are properly maintained.
- Support quality leader specialist with entrenching quality mind-set and ensuring process improvement.
- Support the implementation of QMS 9001: 2015 and QMSR of K-C
- Back up for the Lead Quality Analyst and assist in performing analysis and identifying trends in the inspection of Finished products in process materials and recommends corrective actions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online