eHealth4everyone designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Nysc
- We are looking for interns who are meticulous, tech-enthusiastic & passionate about public health analysis
- Who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters and fliers.
- Who will focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health & digital health tools by public health officials in Nigerian health ministries, departments and agencies. This will involve some literature review, data analysis and data collection through interviews and other methods.
- Guide, contribute to and supervise software conceptualization, design and development for public health use
- Where field work is involved, provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during field work and present to the team.
- Prepare or support preparation of concept notes, proposals, grant applications, reports and other project documents related to planning, implementation or evaluation of projects.
- Support data collection, collation, aggregation and integration
- Support and conduct data analysis
- Research, write and review blog articles and other written communication formats in health-related areas and other areas of competence
- Proofread, analyze and critique articles and reports
- Minimum of a Degree in Public Health and one year experience is required. Masters in Public Health (MPH) is an added advantage.
- An ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of health systems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis and data analysis.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application
- Current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja / Graduates with Masters in Public Health are welcome to apply.