Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
The major responsibilities of the Property Administrator will include but not limited to:
- Site Inspection and selection for business use
- Marketing and letting of vacant retail spaces
- Manage Tenants including prospective tenant to ensure all enquiries and complaints are handled professionally, efficient documentation and prompt completion of fit-out and occupancy
- Coordinate and reconcile rent and utility bills payments
- Required Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying and related course with a minimum of second class lower
- Extras: A minimum of 3 years related experience in an Estate Management company or similar organisation is required.
- Role requires travelling.
- Property Valuation skill, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical skill, Administrative Skills, Good knowledge of Facility/Property Management.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online