Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
>> Click here for Latest Lonadek Recruitment 2021 / 2022 February | Lonadek Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | 2021 Recruitment at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Detailed Description / Requirements
Youth Empowerment and Restoration Initiative (YERI), the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of Lonadek Global Services has a vacancy for a Project Officer to join its team. Interested candidates should have:
- A Degree in Project Management or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years post Qualification Work Experience on Administering Youth Programmes
- Strong Passion for Human Capacity Development
- Proven Track Record in Program Management and Development Procedures
- Required Skills to Research and get Funds, Grants and Sponsorship for an NGO
- Tech-Savvy, Proficient in MS Office
- Strong Presentation and Report Writing Skills
- Excellent Written and oral communication abilities
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Proven abilities in Networking and Relationship Building
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Basic Counselling, Mentoring and Coaching skills
- Must Possess Excellent Analytical Thinking and Information Gathering Skills
- Willingness to Travel.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.